Translate

quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

Impressões sobre o projeto - Hungary

Violetta - Hungary

«We felt  really fine for hosting other countries, It was a really great experience for us :) It is a big honour for my small school. And for my students  it’s a big motivation to learn English harder :) I felt we were like a big family. This is our third Comenius project and I’m the contact person and coordinator of the project in our school. In our school usually my colleagues can’t speak English, so I’m always their interpreter, too. 
Violetta Kádár
- Only difficulty is that  we always have many things to do in our school, so sometimes it is difficult to ask for my colleagues help. But during the Hungarian meeting they helped me a lot. And now they are helping a lot to fulfill our tasks.
- Sometimes some colleagues think that because they can’t speak English, they can’t help me. 
I can’t tell exactly how many time I spend working in the project, I deal with it every week.
Before the Hungarian meeting I dealt with organizing the meeting as much as I could. We had several teachers’ meetings and we tried to share the tasks. 
During two years we always work a lot. I always check the different tasks for the different month and share the tasks with my colleagues.
In my opinion it is worth taking part in Comenius projects because we and our students can make friends from different parts of Europe. Sometimes it’s difficult to do everything, but it is worth :) »

Veja imagens do segundo encontro na nossa publicação e aqui.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário